|I need practice T.T|
Religion in schools CAN stop shootingsI was thinking about it, and it makes sense.Religion in schools CAN stop shootings by R00-ha-ha
We teach the (American) ideals of Christianity (not something like, Muslim terrorism or the minority of Westboro Baptist Church) in school, and get this from it:
1. Get people to learn the basic demands of the American society regarding morality and "good" character
2. Get them to fear hell, or look forward to heaven.
Thus stopping people like Adam Lanza from committing suicide after committing their crimes, or else stopping it from starting altogether.
Does that make sense?
|I need practice T.T|
PE: Importance of AnatomyThe importance of anatomy.PE: Importance of Anatomy by Astrikos
Understanding anatomy is crucial to many aspects of your art.
You'll notice that anatomy is essential for drawing. It becomes difficult to accurately draw a complex pose, or even a simple one, if you don't understand what's under all that skin or fur, or even bark. Knowing how everything fits together is important.
Once you notice where that certain muscle is, shading and form become much more accurate and more natural. Knowing why the nose and eyes fall where they do make it much easier to draw from memory, and nail that natural look you were going for.
Learning the anatomy of the subject you're going to draw is quite important, and will definitely help you on several levels.
It's also easier to drawing sequences of movement. One will know what connects to what, and how they move. What is possible, and what isn't. (Range of motion)
Drawing people and other animals can be intimidating. Once you have a solid foundation, it's much easier
Twist and ScreamMy fears in affairs of men and mites
Art pale as winter's early light,
My fears of beasts and womankind
Art mellow as sweet Chinnon wine.
Nay, gurt dog, thou hound of homely hell,
Nay, ravens, thou birds of restful sleep,
Nay, demons, thou puppets of lassitude,
Art all too meek whence I lifelong keep.
Dismay the voice that whispered sin,
Afore swearing fealty to heaven's kin
Yet, hell's gates seemeth paradise,
For I saw such lies in the Lord's eyes.
No banished heart nor rabid soul
Brings a shiver to mine steadfast stroll,
But were this life a nocturnal dream,
Would the dying, in death, twist and scream?
1. I am a girl. |
2. I'm mostly a nihilist, almost a sociopath (but a real sociopath would never admit to that), I am the biggest hypocrite I have ever known, and am a very serious person who doesn't take anything seriously . . . I have been told that I am liminal, and that I am the epitome of Atlas Shrugged (though I've never read it), and I have a large ego despite my quiet demeanor.
3. I have too many opinions and thoughts to ever do regular stuff like engineering or law, or whatever, and art is definitely the way to go.
4. I always argue/discuss with people (especially - mostly - on the internet) and say a lot of stupid shit, but am usually actually open to ideas and prone to changing my opinions or evolving them based on more knowledge/stories (therefore, don't take me seriously).
5. I like to write.
6. I am mostly self-taught, though I did attend classes for a few years. They gave me the necessary tools to follow the rules, use shapes, and to use my skillz of observayshiunz and I only did a few still-lifes and duplications from pictures (though never landscapes or people)
7. I am going to begin taking classes again soon, hopefully, so that I can better those thangs while growing more capable of using my own fucking imagination.
8. I'm bad at getting back to people on replies and stuff.
9. I shall accept Skype usernames if I get to know you through dA or something; iwantpies is my Skype name, I think.
10. More later.